There are various factors in a man’s body that play a lead in shaping an erection. It is a mix of physical properties, for example, the nerves, muscles, and veins and also mental and synthetic characteristics including the cerebrum, hormones, and feelings. An issue with any of these variables can prompt one of the three principle side effects of erectile brokenness:
- Experiencing a loss of sexual desire.
- Being unable to maintain an erection.
- Being unable to get an erection.
- A noteworthy reason for erectile brokenness is low testosterone. As specialists take in more about your body’s hormones and how they function, confirmation may point to hormonal awkwardness as an ED cause. Low testosterone, among numerous other crippling indications, can harm a man’s sex drive and erectile capacity.
Some of the other causes of erectile dysfunction include:
- High blood pressure
- Medical treatments like prostate surgery or radiation therapy
- Heart disease
- Alcohol or drug use
- Nerve damage
- High cholesterol