Risk assessment is used to identify cyber security threats. These evaluations uncover vulnerabilities, analyze cyber security risks, and prioritize operations based on risk levels. To do so, they examine how the company runs, the technologies it employs, and the data it stores.
- This procedure will often begin with a few primary objectives:
- First, determine essential information technology assets in the organization.
- Determine which data breach would have the most impact on the company.
- Identify cyber security threats.
- Assess each threat’s probable impact.
- Draw attention to internal and external weaknesses.
- Assess the attack types likely to impact the business’s capacity to function.
- Evaluate the level of risk that the organization is willing to accept.
This can be done in-house by an IT team or outsourced to a professional worked in an cybersecurity company.contact PetaBytz Technologies now at +91 89779 15322 or visit petabytz.com.