Virgin Atlantic Cancellation Policy
- You must book your reservation with Virgin Atlantic via online or through a service center to be able to cancel your reservation.
- Passengers are entitled to a full refund of a refundable ticket without paying any fees if they cancel within 24 hours of purchase.
- If cancellation was made after 24 hours of purchase, additional cancellation fees will be applied.
- If the passenger purchased a discounted ticket and canceled it, no refund will be given.
- If the passenger’s reservation is non-refundable, they can still cancel it and request a refund if part of the reservation has been used.
Virgin Atlantic Airways 24-hour cancellation policy
- Fortunately, Virgin Atlantic Airways’ 24-hour cancellation policy applies to all tickets.
- This means that if you cancel your flights within 24 hours of booking, you are entitled to a full refund. However, it is best to check the following points to avoid any risk of confusion.
- If a Virgin Atlantic Airways flight is canceled within 24 hours of booking, the airline will not charge any cancellation fees.
- To be eligible for the 24-hour cancellation policy, you must book your flight at least 7 days before the departure date.
- 24 hours after booking, cancellation fees are charged, depending on the type of tickets.
- The policy applies to restricted and unlimited flight fares.
How to request a flight cancellation with Virgin Atlantic?
To request a flight cancellation with Virgin Atlantic, you have several different methods.
Here are the step-by-step guides for each method:
Online cancellation –
- Visit the official Virgin Atlantic website.
- Look for a tab or link that says “My Booking” or something similar. It is usually found on the homepage or in the top menu/navigation bar.
- You can retrieve your reservation via a booking reference or e-ticket number.
- Enter the booking reference next to the passenger’s first and last name.
- Click “Go to my reservation” to continue.
- Select the flight that needs to be canceled.
- Follow the instructions to request cancellation.
- It is best to review Virgin Atlantic’s cancellation policy to understand any fees or restrictions that may apply.
Call Virgin Atlantic customer service:
- Visit the airline’s website and click Help and Support at the bottom of the page.
- Here you can chat with Amelia, Virgin Atlantic’s help bot.
Or simply fill out this form
- The airline will call you within an hour of your request.
- Explain the reason for the cancellation.
- Verify with the Virgin Atlantic representative that you are eligible to cancel your flight.
- Confirm the cancellation and inquire about applicable fees or refund processes.
Visit the Virgin Atlantic ticket office
- Find the nearest Virgin Atlantic ticket office and visit it during working hours.
- Provide your booking details, including booking reference number and all necessary identification documents.
- Inform the ticket office staff that you wish to request a flight cancellation.
- The agent will review the Virgin Atlantic flight cancellation and see if any specific conditions apply to your ticket before requesting a cancellation.
- If you are entitled to a refund, ask the agent to complete the cancellation process.
Flight Cancellation policy
237 Race St, San Jose, CA 95126, United States